Cetuximab added to capecitabine, oxaliplatin and bevacizumab in patients with previously untreated advanced colorectal carcinoma, a randomised phase III study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAIRO2
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=182) analysing copy number alterations as predictive biomarkers to bevacizumab response, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History