A 12-week Randomized Double-blind Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Aliskiren With HCTZ Compared to Irbesartan or Amlodipine With HCTZ or HCTZ Alone in Hypertensive Patients With BMI ≥ 30 kg/m2 Not Adequately Responsive to HCTZ 25 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Hydrochlorothiazide; Irbesartan
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2007 Results reported at ESC.
- 13 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History