A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase 2b Study of Raltitrexed (Tomudex) and ZD1839 (Iressa) Versus Raltitrexed Alone as Second Line Chemotherapy in Subjects With Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib; Raltitrexed
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2010 Results published in Investigational New Drugs.
- 06 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival duration' has not been met according to results published in Investigational New Drugs.
- 05 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History