A Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V211 Administered Concomitantly Versus Nonconcomitantly With Influenza Virus Vaccine (Inactivated)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Herpes zoster; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 540 to 746.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History