Open-label extension of a randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, parallel-group, dose-response study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 2 fixed dosages of extended release OROS paliperidone (6 and 12 mg/day) and olanzapine (10 mg/day), in patients with schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Dec 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (203) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.