Switch to atazanavir and brachial artery reactivity (SABAR) study: endothelial function in HIV-infected subjects switched to an atazanavir regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Inflammation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SABAR
- 01 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in AIDS.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History