A prospective non-randomised dual arm longitudinal cohort of people with acute or newly acquired Hepatitis C within which all subjects will be given the option of undergoing treatment involving a 24 week course of pegylated interferon monotherapy (180mcg/wk) at entry to study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATAHC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.