A randomized, double-blind, controlled study of NGX-4010 [capsaicin] for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2009 Results were published in the December 2008 print edition of The Lancet Neurology, according to a NeurogesX media release.
- 05 May 2007 Interim results have been reported.
- 24 Jul 2006 Status change