A randomised, open-label trial to assess the safety and efficacy of switching to tenofovir-emtricitabine [emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate] or abacavir-lamivudine [lamivudine/abacavir]: The STEAL Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEAL
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2011 Additional trial centre, investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 New source added and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, ACTRN012605000505606).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History