A double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study to assess the safety and efficacy of dextromethorphan and quinidine at two dose levels in the treatment of the pain of diabetic neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2012 Results published in the journal Pain Medicine, according to an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jun 2008 All primary endpoints met, reported in an Avanir media release (9090351).
- 09 May 2007 Results have been reported.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History