Management of Resistant Hypertension -Pharmacokinetic Assessment of Different Antihypertensive Regimen -Comparison of Two Treatment Strategies: Increase Sodium Depletion or Combined Blockage of Renin-Angiotensin System (RAS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Bisoprolol (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Irbesartan (Primary) ; Ramipril (Primary) ; Amiloride; Furosemide; Spironolactone
- Indications Essential hypertension; Resistant hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHARES
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History