A multicenter, randomized phase II trial of Avastin [bevacizumab] plus gemcitabine plus 5FU [fluorouracil]/folinic acid (A + FFG) vs. Avastin plus oxaliplatin + 5FU/folinic acid (A + FOLFOX4) as therapy for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2009 Results presented at ASCO 2009.
- 06 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 28 Jul 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History