Pilot study of addition of IL-2 [interleukin-2] to pegylated interferon alpha 2a [peginterferon alfa-2a] and ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in HIV-HCV [hepatitis C virus] coinfected patients non responders to three months of therapy with pegylated interferon alpha 2a and ribavirin. ANRS [Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le SIDA] HC09 SECOIIA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2007 Status changed from terminated to completed.
- 16 Nov 2005 New trial record.