The De-Escalate Trial: Atazanavir or Atazanavir/Ritonavir Substitution for Ritonavir Boosted PI Therapy in HIV-Infected Individuals Experiencing Ongoing HIV Viremia and Hyperlipidemia: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms De-Escalate
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2003 to Jan 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History