A Multi-Center, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study for the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Estrogen Replacement Therapy (Conjugated Equine Estrogens 0.625 Mg Daily) in Post Menopausal Women With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms POETRY
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 16 Nov 2005 New trial record.