A randomized study to evaluate virologic response following discontinuation vs. no discontinuation of 3TC [lamivudine] in patients who are infected with HIV with previously documented reduced susceptibility to 3TC and who have adequate virologic suppression on combination antiretroviral therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Planned end date identified as May 2010, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.