A study to evaluate the Use of Rosuvastatin in subjects On Regular haemodialysis: an Assessment of survival and cardiovascular events (AURORA). A double-blind , randomised, phase 3b, parallel-group study to compare the effects of rosuvastatin with placebo on assessment of survival and cardiovascular events when given to subjects with end-stage renal failure on chronic haemodialysis treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURORA
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 2775 to 2776 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2009 Results presented as a late-breaking abstract at 58th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology and published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 18 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History