Thalidomide, Cyclophosphamide, Oral Idarubicin and Dexamethasone (T-CID) as Induction Therapy and a Randomized Trial of Thalidomide vs Thalidomide Plus Oral Idarubicin as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Idarubicin; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Lead trial investigator (Schmidt-Wolf I) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History