A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of DR-3001 Versus Placebo in Women With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Duramed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 18 May 2012 Results published in the 60th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2007 Status change from in progress to completed