A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Explore the Efficacy and Safety of Risperidone Long-Acting Intramuscular Injectable in the Prevention of Mood Episodes in Bipolar 1 Disorder, With Open-Label Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2009 Patient number amended from 554 to 559 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (564) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2008 Actual end date added (Dec 2007) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History