A 1-year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled phase 3 study to evaluate prevention of relapse in patients in stable chronic schizophrenia receiving either sustained-release quetiapine fumarate (Seroquel) or placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 17 Nov 2005 New trial record.