Multi-center, randomized, open, uncontrolled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of a 4 phasic oral contraceptive SH T00658 [estradiol-valerate/dienogest] in a 28-day regimen for 20 cycles in healthy female volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate; Estradiol valerate/dienogest
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2008 Results were reported at the 10th Congress of the European Society of Contraception.
- 29 Sep 2006 Status change
- 17 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History