A phase I, open-label, dose-escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of MEDI-524 (NUMAX TM), a humanized enhanced potency monoclonal antibody against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), in healthy adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 28 Jan 2009.