Pixantrone (BBR 2778) Versus Other Chemotherapeutic Agents for Third-Line Single Agent Treatment of Patients With Relapsed Aggressive Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma: A Randomized, Controlled, Phase III Comparative Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pixantrone (Primary) ; Etoposide; Gemcitabine; Ifosfamide; Mitoxantrone; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXTEND
- Sponsors CTI BioPharma
- 12 Mar 2018 A protocol was amended to exclude patients with no previous treatment with rituximab in countries where it was commercially available, according to results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 12 Mar 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing long-term response and remission (n=17) published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 17 Jun 2013 Results from post-hoc sub-set analyses presented at the 18th Congress of the European Hematology Association, according to a Cell Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History