Phase 3, 12-week, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, efficacy and safety study of lubiprostone for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lubiprostone (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Aug 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other 5 studies published in the Digestive Diseases and Sciences.
- 27 Sep 2016 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis (n=505) of this and one other phase III study published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics (2016).
- 01 Feb 2009 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, according to 1136688.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History