Study ACA-ARGE-04-001 "A Pilot, Open-Label Study Assessing Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy of a Simplified Lopinavir/Ritonavir Induction/Maintenance Therapy in HIV-Infected Subjects on Their First Protease Inhibitor-Based Regimen"
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Nov 2009 Results were presented at EACS 2009.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History