A Phase IIb, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Concentration Controlled, Safety Study of ISA247 (Voclosporin) and Tacrolimus (Prograf) in De Novo Renal Transplant Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date changed from Jun 2008 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2009 Positive 12-month follow-up results have been reported in an Isotechnika media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History