A double-blind placebo controlled multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of MBP8298 in subjects with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dirucotide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO-01
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 09 Sep 2009 Data have been presented at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 27 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint time to disease progression as assessed using the Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) has not been met, according to an Eli Lilly media release. On the basis of this result, the MAESTRO-02 trial has been discontinued.
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History