Phase 3, multicenter, multi-national, randomized, partial double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of alfimeprase in subjects with acute peripheral arterial occlusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alfimeprase (Primary)
- Indications Catheter thrombosis; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAPA-2
- 01 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint results published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery
- 12 May 2009 ARCA-biopharma-Inc added as trial sponsor and trial affiliate, lead trial centre aaded as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History