Randomized phase II study of biweekly gemcitabine-paclitaxel, biweekly gemcitabine-carboplatin and biweekly gemcitabine-cisplatin as first-line treatment in metastatic breast cancer after anthracycline failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (1 Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (147) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History