Pegylated interferon alfa-2a versus emtricitabine/tenofovir +/- pegylated interferon alfa-2a for the treatment of chronic HBe-Ag [hepatitis B e antigen]-positive hepatitis B infection in HIV-coinfected patients - the PEGPLUS trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGPLUS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.