A Multicenter, Long-Term, Active-Surveillance Study of Musculoskeletal Disorders That Occur After Initiating a Course of Levofloxacin (RWJ-25213-097) or Non-Fluoroquinolone Therapy for Acute Infectious Diseases in Children Who Were Enrolled in Phase 3 Clinical Trials Involving Levofloxacin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients (2226) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.