Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Arm Parallel Group Trial of Rimonabant 20-mg od, for Inhibition of Atherosclerosis Progression Assessed by IVUS (IntraVascular UltraSounds), in Overweight Patients With Clustering Risk Factors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rimonabant (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease; Obesity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRADIVARIUS
- 02 Apr 2008 Results published in JAMA and presented at ACC 2008
- 12 Feb 2008 According to a media release by sanofi-aventis, results will be presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology, held in Chicago, Illinois, USA from 29 March - 1st April 2008.
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History