A 2-Year Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Zoledronic Acid 5 mg Administered Either Annually at Randomization and 12 Months, or Administered at Randomization Only in the Prevention of Bone Loss in Postmenopausal Women With Osteopenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Metabolic bone diseases; Osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Obstetrics and Gynecology 114: 999-1007, No 5.
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (581) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History