Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial Of The Safety, Toleration and Efficacy Of Lasofoxifene 0.25 Md/D and Raloxifene 60mg/D For The Prevention Of Bone Loss In Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lasofoxifene (Primary) ; Raloxifene
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAL
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Apr 2016 Results comparing efficacy of Raloxifene and Lasofoxifene presented at the 2016 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- 06 Apr 2016 According to a Sermonix Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will present data from this study at the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Disease (WCO-IOF-ESCEO)
- 09 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the upcoming American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting (ASBMR), as per Sermonix media release.