A prospective, multicenter, open, randomized, comparative study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ertapenem versus it's comparator in the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections in adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertapenem (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual end date (1 Sep 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.