A Parallel, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Comparison of an Anti-Digoxin Antibody (Digibind) Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Antepartum Patients With Severe Preeclampsia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-digoxin polyclonal antibody (Primary)
- Indications Preeclampsia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEEP
- 06 Jan 2011 Results have been published (American Journal of Perinatology; 27(8): 655-662).
- 25 Sep 2008 Additional analysis presented at the 16th World Congress of the International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy in Sep 2008.
- 22 Jul 2008 Data are under review by a potential licensing partner; In addition, data from the study will be presented in international conferences later this year, reported by Protherics in a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History