A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of YONDELIS (Trabectedin) for Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Who Have Relapsed or Are Refractory to Standard of Care Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a retrospective analysis assessing the efficacy and safety of trabectedin in an elderly patient subgroup with advanced leiomyosarcoma (LMS) or liposarcoma, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=1803) of retrospective analysis assessing efficacy and safety of patients treated long-term with trabectedin on the expanded access program, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.