A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Levofloxacin 750 mg Once Daily for Five Days Versus Ciprofloxacin Twice Daily for Ten Days in the Treatment of Complicated Urinary Tract Infection and Acute Pyelonephritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin; Ciprofloxacin; Levofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History