A multicenter phase II study to determine the efficacy of capecitabine as first line monochemotherapy in patients with HER2 negative, medium-risk, metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoniCa
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.