Doxil (Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin) [doxorubicin liposomal], Dexamethasone Plus Thalidomide (Ddt) in Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma: A Study Evaluating Efficacy, Toxicity, Harvest Yield and Quality of Life
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to completed.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint identified as response rate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov