A Phase II Study Using Alemtuzumab Combined With Fludarabine for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECO-1
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 01 Dec 2011 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.