A phase III randomised, stratified, parallel-group, multicentre, comparative study of ZD1839 [gefitinib; Iressa] 250mg and 500mg versus methotrexate for previously treated patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib; Methotrexate
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMEX
- 22 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'Overall Survival' has not been met.
- 22 Mar 2009 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (online).
- 17 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History