A Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo Controlled Study of Aldosterone Blockade (Eplerenone) in Women With Chest Pain, Coronary Vascular Dysfunction and Evidence of Myocardial Ischemia in the Absence of Significant Epicardial Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ACE inhibitors; Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Eplerenone
- Indications Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EWISE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2011 Actual end date changed from Feb 2009 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History