A Randomized, Double-Blind, Trial of Anti-TNFa Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody (Infliximab) in Combination With Methotrexate Compared With Methotrexate Alone for the Treatment of Patients With Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- 01 Oct 2016 Results of post-hoc analyses on clinical remission rates using data from infliximab (ASPIRE,ATTRACT) and golimumab (GO-FORWARD) trials, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (607) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.