A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study of the Human Anti-TNF Antibody Adalimumab Administered as Subcutaneous Injections in Korean Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects Treated With Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 23 Jun 2016 Results of safety analysis of this and other trials published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.