Long-circulating liposomal prednisolone versus pulse intramuscular methylprednisolone in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Oct 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Clinical response' has been met, according to a Galapagos NV media release.
- 28 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.