Multicenter, Double-Blind Randomized Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Levofloxacin 750 mg Once Daily for Five Days vs. Levofloxacin 500 mg Once Daily for 10 Days in the Treatment of Mild to Severe Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2009 Actual patient number (530) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Ortho-McNeil added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.