A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Study in Areas of High Pneumococcal Resistance Comparing the Clinical Efficacy and Health Outcomes of Outpatients With Mild to Moderate Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP) Treated With Either Ketek Telithromycin Once Daily for 7 Days, or Zithromax Azithromycin Once Daily for 5 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Telithromycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2006 Status change
- 29 Aug 2006 Status change