A Randomized Phase II Study of Modified FOLFOX6 (Infusional 5-Fluorouracil/Leucovorin, Oxaliplatin) [oxaliplatin + folinic acid + fluorouracil] and Bevacizumab With or Without Cetuximab in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Actual end date (1 Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov